Adjacent to Keith Surridge Park and a quaint community garden, wake up to shady canopies and green open spaces. And with Stradbroke Island and the picturesque waters of the Moreton Bay islands just a stone throw away, Ava’s location is connected and surrounded by nature.
DOWNLOAD LOCALITY MAP
ALL YOUR LIFESTYLE NEEDS
• A 3 min stroll away from Alexandra Hills Shopping Centre with many specialty stores and easy parking.
• Public transport just 300m from your doorstep.
• An education and employment hub with both public and private schools, child care centres and tertiary facilities.
• Located in a tranquil cul-de-sac, neighbouring a community garden and Keith Surridge park.
• Leafy green outlook over the neighbouring park, quiet and established neighbourhood.
• An outdoor recreation hot spot with several nature reserves in the area with walking trails, birds and wildlife, while having easy access to Stradbroke Island and Moreton Bay.