Adjacent to Keith Surridge Park and a quaint community garden, Ava Terraces provides easy access to shopping amenities, childcare centres, schools, bus services and major road connections.
And with Stradbroke Island and the picturesque waters of the Moreton Bay islands just a stone throw away, Ava is connected with and surrounded by nature.
DOWNLOAD LOCALITY MAP
ALL YOUR LIFESTYLE NEEDS
• A three-minute stroll away from Alexandra Hills Shopping Centre, featuring Woolworths & Aldi
• Public transport just 300m from your doorstep
• An education & employment hub with both public & private schools, child care centres & tertiary facilities
• Located in a tranquil cul-de-sac, neighbouring a community garden & Keith Surridge park
• Leafy green outlook over the neighbouring park & a quiet & established neighbourhood
• An outdoor recreation hot spot with several nature reserves in the area with walking trails, birds, wildlife & easy access to Stradbroke Island & Moreton Bay